Ethical management policy
It is the correct policy for communication with customers, suppliers and employees.
Faithful provision of information
- We will deliver truthful information to customers, and never make false claims.
- We will provide clear, concise safety cautions to our customer so that they can fully understand them.
- We will protect the properties of customers in the same way as the properties of the company.
- We will keep customers’ information confidential, and will not leak or use information for other purposes without their approval.
- We will not do anything to harm the interests of customers.
Selection of vendors
- We select and register vendors according to fair evaluation criteria.
- We refuse pressure or improper solicitation.
Mutually fair transactions and evaluation
- We notify vendors of the fairly evaluated transaction results, and reflect them
in the next transactions by prior agreement.
- We appropriately reflect those opinions that improve
and create innovations to our business processes.
- When we use the technology or assets of vendors, we obtain their approval.
Maintaining the integrity of KleanNara employees
- Employees will act morally and ethically to maintain their integrity as KleanNara employees.
- They will not generate distrust by starting or spreading groundless rumors, or harm the sound atmosphere of the organization.
Protection of the properties of the company
- If a serious event that will bring loss to the properties of the company occurs or is likely to occur, employees must immediately report it.
- Employees will maintain security about information on the company’s properties according to related regulations, and only disclose company information after obtaining approval to do so.
- Employees will only disclose information related to the company’s properties to authorized persons.
Faithful performance of jobs
- Employees will understand company policies and standards, and faithfully comply with them when performing their dtuties.
- Employees will fairly and honestly create reports necessary for performing their duties.
- Employees will clearly understand their missions when performing their duties, and do their best to make profits.
Fair performance of duties and avoidance of conflict of interest with the company
- Employees will ensure the fairness of job performance by not performing the following acts.
- Receive rewards from
- Wrongful equity participation in trading
- Lack transparency in supplier
- Illegal and wrongful use of the
- Manipulate documents or data
or file false reports
- neglect duties, employ poor
management, arrogate, injure another’s
- If employees receive rewards from stakeholders, they must report them to executives and take necessary actions following their instructions, and report these facts to the ethical management office according to standard procedures.
- If employees are hired by another company, or end up performing jobs similar to the jobs they performed at this company, they must report it in advance, and obtain approval.
- Avoid acts that are likely to be misunderstood, e.g. selecting a company run by their families or relatives as a supplier, or exercising influence so that the company tranacts with this supplier.